TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE USAGE.
ABOUT USING THIS WEBSITE.
By using this website, you are accepting all the terms of this disclaimer notice. If you do not agree with anything in this notice, you should not use this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither NJAT nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which NJAT shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licenses to NJAT. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, "Content"), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, "look and feel" and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to NJAT, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). NJAT has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You many not create a link to this website from another website or document without NJAT's prior written consent.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to NJAT on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or many other visitor of NJAT, including any NJAT account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or NJAT's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or to NJAT.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person's use of the Site.
WARRANTIES, LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS.
- While every effort is made to ensure that the content of this website is accurate, the website is provided "as is" and NJAT makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information found on it. While the content of this site is provided in good faith, we do not warrant that the information will be kept up to date, be true and not misleading, or that this site will always (or ever) be available for use.
- NJAT does not warrant that the servers that make this website available will be error, virus or bug free and you accept that it is your responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats. NJAT recommends scanning any files before downloading.
- Nothing on this website should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and we exclude all representations and warranties related to the content and use of this site.
- In no event will NJAT be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profit, loss of contracts, goodwill, data, information, income, anticipated savings or business relationships, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the sue of this website or any linked websites.
- NJAT disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site and/or any NJAT services. You assume total responsibility for your use of the site and any linked sites. Your sole remedy against NJAT for dissatisfaction with the site or any content is to stop using the site or any such content. This limitation of relief is a part of the bargain between NJAT and you.
- NJAT reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, and any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- NJAT requires group tours of 4 or more clients to be booked under one form of payment. Groups requesting or requiring individual payment processing are subject to processing and/or service fees based on the amount of transactions requested. NJAT reserves the right to amend the service fee or processing fee to reflect the amount of time individual processing consumes based on clientele requests.
NJAT will require a NON REFUNDABLE deposit of no less than 50% of the total amount based on number of guests up front when booking a tour. Any cancellations of groups or individuals within 24 hours of the scheduled tour will require and result in a mandatory full payment for the group or individual. Any cancellations of or by groups, tours or individuals not affiliated or authorized by NJ Adventure Tours LLC or its officers are NON REFUNDABLE. No tours may be rescheduled if cancelled by the client without a new deposit being made. Tours may only be rescheduled due to weather, equipment or terrain issues that may cause and or lead to substantial damage to the environment or human life and or safety issues.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Except where prohibited by law, in no event will NJAT be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if NJAT has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to indemnify and hold NJAT, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys' fees), made against NJAT by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
- NJAT may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Site, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) NJAT's rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Site, including NJAT's customers. NJAT reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that NJAT deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. NJAT also may disclose your information when NJAT determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
- You agree that NJAT may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Site, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to) (1) requested by law enforcement or other government agencies, (2) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Site or any service offered on or through the Site, or (4) unexpected technical issues or problems.
GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTE RESOLUTION
NJAT is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
NJAT may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHAT NJAT WILL COLLECT
NJAT may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
WHAT NJAT WILL DO WITH THE INFORMATION NJAT GATHERS
NJAT requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- NJAT may use the information to improve our services.
- NJAT may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
NJAT is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
NJAT will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. NJAT may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
NJAT administers and operates the www.njadventuretours.com Site from its location in Parsippany, New Jersey USA. Although the Site is accessible worldwide, not all features, products or services discussed, referenced, provided or offered through or on the site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations, or appropriate or available for use outside the United States. NJAT reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the provisions and quantity of any feature, product or service made on the Site is void where prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
You may not use or export or re-export any Content or any copy or adaptation of such Content, or any product or service offered on the Site, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation United States export laws and regulations.
FEEDBACK AND INFORMATION
Any feedback you provide at this Site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. NJAT shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice.
Copyright©2017 New Jersey Adventure Tours, LLC. All rights reserved.
New Jersey Adventure Tours, LLC, PO Box 125, Parsippany, NJ 07054.